Interns & Residents
CVM Hospital Interns and Residents have access to a number of resources to enhance their professional development.
Office of Postdoctoral Affairs: Career & Professional Development guidance through the Graduate School.
CVM Career Services Toolkit: Unity Login Required (Resources for DVM Community related to Employment and Professional Development) (Button)
Graduate Writing Center: Personal Statement & Letter of Intent Assistance
NC State Legal Services: Review of employment contracts
CVM Personal Financial Services: Debt Management, Budgeting and Retirement Considerations
*Note – Interns & Residents may want to check with their undergraduate, graduate or DVM programs to determine if they are still eligible for career services as an alumni.
External Job Boards
AVMA Career Center
- American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP)
- American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP)
- American Association of Wildlife Veterinarians (AAWV)
- American Association of Zoo Veterinarians (AAZV)
- American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine (ACLAM)
- Army Veterinary Corps
- AVMA Veterinary Career Center and AVMA Student Externship Locator
- S. Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Career Network (VCN)
- VetQuest Classified