Cafe Networking allows independent NC employers connect with students and share upcoming professional opportunities. It is held on select Friday mornings between the months of October and March during the academic year.
In order to participate, employers must
- Be located in North Carolina.
- Have an independent small animal/mixed practice.
- Have active listings in ePACK (internships/externships/jobs must be posted and approved at the time of event)
- Not have student representatives on campus.
- Employers must provide the coffee/pastries.
- Table (s) will be open from 7:30a-9:15a as to avoid interfering with Clinical Conference and/or Clinical Rotations
Be advised, there may be more than one employer scheduled per date. The Career Services Office maintains the right to cancel and will notify the employer as soon as possible.
To sign up, complete the registration form. You will receive a follow-up email to determine if your spot is confirmed.
Questions? Email CVM Career Services Director, Amanda Bates, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.515.2712.