Callie Fogle, DVM, DACVS
Clinical Associate Professor, Equine Surgery
CertificationsDiplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Spontaneous Animal Disease ModelsColic research, Clinical studies in equine soft tissue and orthopedic surgery
- (2016) Student Perspectives on a Newly Implemented Community-Based Model of Clinical Training in Equine Primary Care: “What’s Workings and What Could be Better?”Sheats MK, Fogle C. | Veterinary Educators Collaborative, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- (2016) Student Perspectives on a Newly Implemented Community-Based Model of Clinical Training in Equine Primary Care: “What’s Workings and What Could be Better?”Sheats MK, Fogle C. | Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Symposium, NC State, Raleigh, NC.
- (2016) Development of a Capstone Assessment Instrument for Evaluation of Fourth Year Veterinary Student History and Examination Skills.Fogle C, Sheats MK. | Veterinary Educators Collaborative, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- (2015) Operative Factors Associated with Short-term Outcome in Horses with Large Colon Volvulus: 47 cases from 2006 to 2013.Gonzalez LM, Fogle CF, Baker WT, Hughes FE, Law JM, Motsinger-Reif AA, Blikslager AT. | Equine Vet J 2015;47(3)279-84. PMID:24735170. Epub 2014 May 29.
- (2015) Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of three formulations of firocoxib in healthy horses.Holland B, Fogle C, Blikslager AT, Curling A, Barlow BM, Schirmer J, Davis JL. | J Vet Pharmacol Ther 2015 Jun;38(3):249-56. Epub 2014 Nov 5.
- (2013) What's Your Diagnosis?Boswell SG, Fogle CA, Linder K, Copple CN. | J Am Vet Med Assoc Feb 1 2013; 242(3):311-313.
- (2013) Return to use and performance following exploratory celiotomy for colic in horses: 195 cases (2003-2010).Davis W, Fogle CA, Gerard MP, Levine JF, Blikslager AT. | Equine Vet J 2013 Mar:45(2):224-28. Featured at the AAEP Kester News Hour, 2013. Epub 2012 Aug 1.
- (2008) Analysis of sodium carboxymethylcellulose and related factors associated with postoperative colic and survival in horses with disease of the small intestine: 33 casesFogle CA, Gerard MP, Elce YA, Little D, Morton AJ, Correa MT, Blikslager AT. | Vet Surg 2008 Aug;37(6):558-63.
- (2007) Spontaneous rupture of the guttural pouch as a complication of treatment for guttural pouch empyema.Fogle C, Gerard M, Johansson A, Breuhaus B, Blikslager A, Jones S. | Equine Veterinary Education Aug 2007; 19(7):351-355.