Suzanne Kennedy-Stoskopf, DVM, PhD, Dipl, ACZM
Research Professor, Aquatics, Wildlife & Zoo Medicine
CertificationsDVM Michigan State University
PhD Johns Hopkins University
Diplomate of the American College of Zoological Medicine
- (2009) Development of a dynamic pharmacokinetic model to estimate bioconcentration of xenobiotics in earthworms.Henson-Ramsey, Levine, JF, Kennedy-Stoskopf, S, Taylor, S, Shea, D, Stoskopf, S | Environmental Modeling and Assessment 14:411-418
- (2003) Transforming growth factor-ß response to mycobacterial infection in striped bass Morone saxatilis and hybrid tilapia Oreochromis spp.Harms CA, Howard KE, Wolf JC, Smith SA, Kennedy-Stoskopf S. | Vet Imm Immunopath 95: 155-163.
- (2000) Quantitative polymerase chain reaction for transforming growth factor-b applied to a field study of fish health in Chesapeake Bay tributaries.Harms CA, Ottinger CA, Blazer VS, Densmore CL, Pieper LH, Kennedy-Stoskopf S. | Environ Health Perspectives 108: 447-452.
- (2000) Correlation of transforming growth factor-b messenger RNA (TGF-b mRNA) expression with cellular immunoassays in triamcinolone-treated captive hybrid striped bass.Harms CA, Ottinger CA, Kennedy-Stoskopf S. | J Aquatic Anim Health 12: 9-17.
- (2000) Cloning and sequencing hybrid striped bass (Morone saxatilis x M. chrysops) transforming growth factor-b (TGF-b), and development of a reverse transcription quantitative competitive polymerase chain reaction (RT-qcPCR) assay to measure TGF-b mRNA of teleost fish.Harms CA, Kennedy-Stoskopf S, Horne WA, Fuller FJ, Tompkins WAF. | Fish Shellfish Imm 10: 61-85.
- (2000) Use of a two-step Percoll® gradient for separation of loggerhead sea turtle Caretta caretta peripheral blood mononuclear cells.Harms CA, Keller JM, Kennedy-Stoskopf S. | J Wildl Dis 36: 535-540.