Rich Redding, DVM, MS, DACVS, DACVSMR
Clinical Professor Equine Orthopedics & Lameness
AffiliationsDiplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Associate, Mayo and Rofe Equine Clinic, Inc, Middleburg, VA 1985-87
Resident, Equine Surgery, Iowa State University, Raleigh, IA 1987-1990
Staff Surgeon, Equine Hospitals, Inc. Hastings, MN 1990-1991
Equine Surgery and Ultrasound Consultation, Burnsville, MN 1991-1995
CertificationsDiplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Computed Tomographic Anatomy of the Equine Tarsus.Redding WR, Tomlinson J, Berry C, Smallwood JE. | In press: Veterinary Radiology.
- Risk factors for reduced postoperative fecal output in horses: 37 cases (1997-1999).Little D, Blikslager A, Redding WR. | Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2001;218(3):414-420.
- Ultrasonographic evaluation of tarsocrural joint cartilage in normal adult horses.Tomlinson J, Redding WR, Sage A. | Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound 2000; 41(5):457-460.
- Drug disposition and dosage determination of once daily administered of gentomycin in horses after abdominal surgery.Tudor R, Papich M, Redding WR. | Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 1999; 215, 503-6.
- Effects of PSGAG on healing of collagenase induced defects in the equine superficial digital flexor tendon.Redding WR, Booth LC, Pool RR. | V.C.O.T. March 1999;12:48-55.
- (2010) Magnetic resonance imaging of metacarpo(tarso) phalangeal region.Gonzalez LM, Schramme MC, Redding WR, Robertson ID, Thrall DE. | Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2010;51:404-414. PMID:20806872.