Class of 2026
Congratulations on your admission to
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
Welcome to the Wolfpack family!
And welcome to the veterinary profession. This page contains information and links for fulfilling policies and submitting required university documents as you get started on your Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. More detailed information will be sent to you as soon as you notify us of your intention to enroll.
New Student Checklist
- Complete the Acceptance and Educational Record Release Authorization Forms
(included with your acceptance letter)
- Make your Advanced Enrollment Deposit ($300) to hold your seat in the class of 2026
- Update your address, phone numbers and emergency contacts in MyPack Portal
- Send your FAFSA to NC State if applying for Financial Aid
- Send a copy of your immunization record and report of medical history to Student Health Services
- Attend the Welcome Reception
- April 2, 2022 on Zoom
- 10am Residents and 1pm Non-Residents
- Send transcripts for outstanding prerequisites, degree conferral, or any spring coursework by June 1, 2022
- Complete the required documents (downloadable below) by June 15, 2022
- Complete the following Surveys by July 1, 2022
- Attend New Student Orientation *Required Event*: August 4-6, 2021
- Important Information – Resources to help you get set up and things to take note of
Steps to complete before you can be considered a
full-fledged NC State Veterinary Medicine student.
Wrapping up the paperwork
Make sure you complete any outstanding prerequisites by the conclusion of the Spring 2022 semester. If you are not registered or enrolled for outstanding prerequisites, please notify our office immediately, as you are no longer eligible for admission. Transcripts are due for outstanding prerequisites as soon as the course has been completed, but no later than June 1, 2022. Should you fail to adhere to this policy, your seat will be automatically forfeited.
Transcripts for Spring 2022 must be sent to the Student Services Office if you took any coursework in Spring, regardless of whether these courses were or were not prerequisites. If you received a degree in Spring, then your final transcript must show conferral of degree. Final transcripts are due to our office by June 1, 2022.
To secure your seat in the class, we require a $300 Advance Enrollment Deposit (AED) paid online by April 15, 2022. The AED will be applied toward your Fall 2022 semester tuition. You will receive an e-mail with online payment instructions from our office as soon as you confirm your intention to enroll.
Download and complete the following documents. All documents must be signed and the original completed forms must be mailed or hand delivered to Student Services Office, NC State College of Veterinary Medicine, 1060 William Moore Drive, Box 8401, Raleigh, NC 27607.
Mark your calendar. This mandatory event
will be held August 3-5, 2022.
Get the Lay of the Land
Food, meet and greets, photos, team building, learning your way around the library, and lots of tips and insights into making your way through your veterinary degree academically, financially, and otherwise. This is where you meet your colleagues, mentors, and begin to make those connections that will last a lifetime. After this, you’ll have everything you need to get started with classes, which begin Monday, August 8, 2022.
The Welcome Reception is April 2, 2022.
- Networking with Faculty, Staff, Current Students, and other newly admitted Class of 2026 students
- DVM Curriculim Overview
- DVM Financial Aid Basics
- CVM Class of 2026 Welcome Reception
- Informal Social Event hosted by the Class of 2026
- Additional information will be sent from the Student Services Office.
SURVEY AND KEY DOCUMENTS: Class of 2026
Our DVM students talk about their
Vet school experience
Jump into classes, find your area of interest,
and make lifelong friends along the way.