Career Services for DVM Students
The purpose of the NC State College of Veterinary Medicine Career Services office is to equip College of Veterinary Medicine students with the tools they need to be successful in their professional lives after veterinary school.
To this end, the Career Services office is pleased to offer students:
- Application material review
- Interview preparation
- Job search strategies
- Personal branding expertise
- Individualized career counseling
- Career related presentations and events
To our employer partners we offer the means to engage with CVM students through job postings, information sessions, on-campus interviewing and other creative opportunities for recruitment.
Resources for Students
Individual career counseling appointments.
We believe Career Development is a lifelong process that is influenced by many factors including; interests, abilities, values, personality, background, passions, and circumstances. Career counselors help students know and understand themselves and the world of work in order to make intentional educational, career, and life decisions. We look forward to working with you!
ePACK can be used to make appointments with the CVM Career Services office, seek out full-time or summer job opportunities, find networking connections and so much more.
To get started:
- Go to ncsu.edu/epack
- Use your unity id (not email) as your ‘Username’
- Click on “forgot password” – a password will be emailed to you immediately
- Login and update your profile
ePACK Jobs are only viewable to NCSU Students and registered Alumni, these opportunities are posted by employers looking to specifically hire members of the Wolfpack.
ePACK also offers job postings and career resources through:
- GoinGlobal and/or USA Career Guides
- NACELink Jobs
CVM Career Services Toolkit:
Find veterinary specific information on topics like resume writing, interviewing and personal branding.
- Head to the CVM Career Services Career Toolkit website: https://moodle-projects.
- If prompted, log in with your Unity ID and password
- If this is their first time visiting the site, they will be asked for an Enrollment Key. Enter “cvm” (without the quotation marks) and click “Enroll”
On return trips, you won’t be asked to enter the enrollment key, and should now see the site in the Projects tab on WolfWare (http://wolfware.ncsu.edu/) in case you ever lose the link.