Educational Support Services
Educational Support Services at the College of Veterinary Medicine provides a wide array of assistance for the teaching faculty within the College of Veterinary Medicine. With a focus on our clientele, Educational Support Services provides the following services:
- Instructional design consultations: Includes writing outcomes, designing activities, aligning assessments with outcomes, and implementing teaching methods and pedagogies for your course.
- Moodle course administration: Includes uploading Moodle pages and files and updating the availability of quizzes and exams.
- Moodle course design support: Includes aligning your Moodle course with your syllabus, creating headings and structures to provide efficient and effective student access, and assisting with uploading course materials, quiz/exam setup, and announcement & assignment setup. ESS also provides trainings on how you can use Moodle to support student learning.
- TopHat: Includes setup and discussion of best practices for implementing it effectively in the classroom.
- MediaSite: Includes video editing and self-recording setup and training
- Test preparation: Includes exam formatting, printing paper exams and exam packets, delivering exam packets to the library, delivering paper exam scantrons to the main campus service, uploading/distributing scantron data to Moodle and instructor if needed.
- ExamSoft: Includes importing exam questions, providing faculty with exam results, supporting faculty in the classroom during the exam, and training on how to use ExamSoft.
Please send your request to email@example.com to use any of the services above.
For communications, marketing, medical illustration, photography, website questions or other external communication needs, please go to the Communications and Marketing page.