To obtain a copy of or allow your parents or guardians access to your medical records or have them sent to a third party:
- Download the “Authorization to Release Protected Health Information” form.
- Indicate to whom you are authorizing release of your medical record.
- If you need immunization records only, indicate this on the form.
Options to turn in the form:
- Bring the authorization form to the Medical Records department.
- Fax requests for records to 1-877-221-6278 (NCSU).
- Mail the authorization form to:
NCSU Student Health Services
Medical Records Department
2815 Cates Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27695-7304