IRONDOG 5K & 1.5M Dog Walk
***Notice:*** Due to the construction on Centennial Campus (our race route) event scheduled for April 8, 2017 has been postponed. Anyone already registered will be given a refund. Please stay tuned for a new date.
NC State IRONDOG is a charity that raises money for animals whose owners cannot afford their medical care. IRONDOG members raise pledges for completion of endurance athletic events.
IRONDOG race registration fees and your generous donations are made directly to the fund and are used to sponsor selected cases of dogs and cats hospitalized at NC State’s Veterinary Hospital at the College of Veterinary Medicine.
IRONDOG 2017 5K & 1.5M Dog Walk will be on TBD. The 5K Race will begin at 10am and 1.5M Dog Walk will begin at 10:15am. Please note: The 5K Race is humans only, four-legged pals are invited to join the 1.5M Dog Walk.
2016 IRONDOG Race Results posted HERE.
- Race location and directions: N.C. State Centennial Campus, MRC (Montieth Research Center), 2410 Campus Shore Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Parking Map (there is a road closure on Main Campus Drive, please see map for details)
- Download certified map here.
- Download scenic route here.
- On-site registration will be available at the race location, starting at 9:00 a.m. Same day registration fee will be $35 for 5K Run/Walk and $20 for 1.5 Mile Dog Walk.
- Participants must be registered by TBD to be guaranteed a t-shirt.