NC State Holter Monitor Service
- Hours: Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- E-mail us
Your veterinarian may recommend this diagnostic procedure if:
- an arrhythmia is suspected in your pet
- your pet exhibits signs of weakness, dizziness, lethargy, excessive panting and agitation, or even collapse or fainting episodes
- to monitor drug therapy and effects on the heart rate and rhythm
- to monitor programming effects if your pet has an implanted pacemaker
In observance of the holiday season, our holter monitor and genetic service will be closed from December 23-30. If you have a emergency and need an emergency Holter during that time, please contact Dr. Kate Meurs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Holidays!
Holter Monitoring Request Options
Cardiac Health Screening Packages