Faculty and Staff
- Anthony Blikslager part of intercollegiate team forming research center to develop new treatment approaches for animal and human esophageal diseases. https://goo.gl/92UDhV
- Kenneth Adler highlights his four-decade medical research journey. https://goo.gl/wUpuan
- Jeffrey Yoder reveals what zebrafish can teach us about the human immune system. https://goo.gl/14tUej
- Nimet Browne discusses the importance of vaccinating North Carolina horses against eastern Equine encephalitis. https://goo.gl/T4ESQ1
- Q&A: Equine surgeon Callie Fogle is committed to compassionate care. https://goo.gl/d5nYt5
- Karen Munana on the importance of canine epilepsy research for Epilepsy Awareness Month. https://goo.gl/nDA2kk
- Christine McGahan named dean of the NC State College of Sciences. https://goo.gl/ggfJ8i
- Dennis Wages gives webinar on blackhead disease in chickens and turkeys. https://goo.gl/MnwhGE
- Cardiac stem cell therapy co-developed by Ke Cheng making a big global impact. goo.gl/J56RDh
In the Spotlight
Anatomic pathology professor John Cullen has received the 2017 Robert Farrell Award from the C.L. Davis-Thompson Foundation. The award recognizes Cullen’s excellence as a lecturer for the foundation, which advances veterinary and comparative pathology education.
Cullen was also named a distinguished member of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists.
Congratulations, Dr. Cullen!
Alumni and Students
- Ph.D. student Tyler Allen one of the winners of the NC State Graduate School’s Three-Minute Thesis competition. https://goo.gl/Tk6AQQ
- Residents Leanne Magestro and Briana Hallman take home research awards at the annual Veterinary Cancer Society Conference.
- Distinguished Alumni Award winner Wondwossen Gebreyes is at the forefront of global health. https://goo.gl/CRJDZ1
- Former resident Brianne Phillips lands lead veterinarian position at the Virginia Living Museum. https://goo.gl/rvE5xt
Donors and Support
- Rocky the bullmastiff fights cancer with help from a grant from the Petco Foundation. https://goo.gl/KVCH2U