Feline Musculoskeletal Pain Index
This questionnaire is copyrighted to the Comparative Pain Research Laboratory, North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine.
You are free to use it following permission, provided you answer a few questions.
North Carolina State University
College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27606
Phone 919-513-6854 | Fax 919-513-6336
For questions, contact: email@example.com
The FMPI is designed as a Clinical Metrology Instrument (Questionnaire) for the assessment of Feline Musculoskeletal Pain. It can be used in clinical research studies, and also by practitioners for individual case assessment.
- Use of this questionnaire in a commercial setting (e.g. company funded clinical trials) requires the permission for use of the FMPI under license from North Carolina State University
- The FMPI will be acknowledged in any publication or report by citing the appropriate reference.
- The FMPI will be used only in the form presented here, and the format, wording and order of the questions and responses will not be changed.
- The FMPI must not be given to others
- The FMPI will not be sold in any form.