Equine Medical Services: Equine Reproduction
A variety of reproductive services are offered by the NC State Equine Theriogenology Service. Our Board Certified Theriogenologists (Reproductive Specialists) at the VH offer expertise in the breeding, diagnosis and management of high risk pregnancies. The theriogenologists also have a strong interest in provision of reproductive services for stallions, including training for semen collection, evaluation of infertility, and semen freezing.
- Routine breeding management of mares and stallions
- Training of stallions for semen collection
- Female and male infertility evaluations
- Advanced assisted reproductive technologies
- High risk pregnancy evaluation and management
- Reproductive emergencies and reproductive surgery
Appointments, Referrals and Resources
This service is available for referral and open to the public. Please call to make an appointment.