Training the next generation of researchers at the NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
Postdoctoral scholars are a vital part of the research endeavors at our university. At the CVM, we are very enthusiastic and proud of the success and growth of our PostDoc program.
- In a recent study, CVM researchers developed a caninized TNF-α receptor-Fc fusion protein and conducted a non-randomized, open-l… July 5, 2022 NCSU CVM Research
- RT @SidThakur_AMR: In our new study, we report the role of mobile genetic element recombination in increasing pathogen fitness i… June 30, 2022 NCSU CVM Research
- RT @UNCSPHResearch: A longitudinal, case-control watershed study by Dr. Jill Stewart & researchers @UNCpublichealth @CVMRese… June 27, 2022 NCSU CVM Research
- RT @TheRiotMicrobe: Please RT: The Theriot lab is looking for a new post doc research scholar to join our dynamic team starting … June 24, 2022 NCSU CVM Research
- Today, we hosted a Career In Industry panel for our postdocs with former CVM members Jonathan Fogle (@Boehringer_AH) and Paige N… June 20, 2022 NCSU CVM Research
There are no upcoming events at this time.