The NC State CVM is thrilled to share that our interactive, virtual tour pages are now live!
As you’ll see, these sites are a combination of 3-D camera tours that we worked on with our University partners last summer, along with student tour guide videos we created and other key text and photos.
- Here is the link directly to the CVM section: College of Veterinary Medicine, Centennial Biomedical Campus | NC State University
- Here is the link directly to the Veterinary Hospital section: NC State Veterinary Hospital, Centennial Biomedical Campus | NC State University
- And here is a link to show where it’s all nested together on the main Biomedical Campus page: Centennial Biomedical Campus | NC State University
- Our pages are part of a bigger NC State virtual tour project that allows people to get an immersive, digital experience of our University without stepping on campus. All of the pages are hosted on this main NC State site: Welcome to NC State Virtual Tour | NC State University
If you plan to apply, or have applied, to the College, we recommend visiting our campus to get an inside look at our facilities. Throughout the year, we offer scheduled admissions tours led by Veterinary Medicine students and staff. A reservation is required for Admissions Tours. Please reserve your place no later than two (2) business days in advance of the tour day you plan to attend. Two (2) business days prior to your reservation you will be emailed a link, allowing you to purchase a virtual parking permit ($10). Your permit will allow you to park in the CVM Parking Deck on the day of your visit. At this time, we can not offer tours to groups such as elementary and middle school classes, social, civic, and special interest groups. We invite these groups to attend our annual Open House. We are also unable to accommodate walk-in tour requests outside of the designated time.
- Tours meet in the lobby of the main College academic building – located at the end of the long brick walkway between the Veterinary Hospital and the Randall B. Terry Medical Center – a few minutes before the scheduled 12:30 pm start time.
- Tours highlight our academic programs and are tailored toward prospective students who are at least 15 years of age or older.
- At this time, we are not offering in person tours of the College of Veterinary Medicine. We will review our plans in the coming months.
***Note: Tours will not be available during university holidays, weekends and breaks in the CVM academic calendar.
Register for Tour