IN PERSON TOUR
Prospective DVM students are encouraged to visit our campus to get an inside look at our facilities. The College of Veterinary Medicine offers scheduled admissions tours led by Veterinary Medicine students and staff. A reservation is required and must be scheduled no later than two (2) business days in advance of the tour day. Two (2) business days prior to your reservation you will be emailed a link, allowing you to purchase a virtual parking permit ($10). Your permit will allow you to park in the CVM Parking Deck on the day of your visit.
Tours will be limited to ten (10) guests and facemasks must be worn while inside CVM buildings.
At this time, we are unable offer tours to groups such as elementary and middle school classes, social, civic, and special interest groups. We are also unable to accommodate walk-in tour requests.
SUMMER Schedule: Wednesdays at 12:30pm
FALL Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:30pm
SPRING Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:30pm
Tours are not available during university holidays, weekends, and breaks in the CVM academic calendar.
- Tours meet in the lobby of the main College academic building – located at the end of the long brick walkway between the Veterinary Hospital and the Randall B. Terry Medical Center – a few minutes before the scheduled 12:30 pm start time.
- Tours highlight our academic programs and are tailored toward prospective students who are at least 15 years of age or older.
If you are unable to visit in person, the NC State CVM can be toured through interactive, virtual, tour pages. The experience is a combination of 3-D camera tours along with student tour guide videos we and other key text and photos. Links to tour are provided below.
- Link directly to the CVM section: College of Veterinary Medicine, Centennial Biomedical Campus | NC State University
- Link directly to the Veterinary Hospital section: NC State Veterinary Hospital, Centennial Biomedical Campus | NC State University
- Link to where it’s all nested together on the main Biomedical Campus page: Centennial Biomedical Campus | NC State University
- Our pages are part of a bigger NC State virtual tour project that allows people to get an immersive, digital experience of our University without stepping on campus. All of the pages are hosted on this main NC State site: Welcome to NC State Virtual Tour | NC State University