Go behind the scenes of a world-class hospital in action.
- TC FRONT NCTA Caisson will be showing some of their team of beautiful Percheron/Morgan horses. They are all black in color and stand between 15-17 hands high. Two of the horses on this team were also on the team that carried President Ronald Reagan’s casket.
- Cardiology is dedicated to improving the lives of pets with heart disease. Their service provides comprehensive state-of-the science-based care for heart disease.
- Neurology offers state of the art diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions such as epilepsy, brain tumors and spinal cord injury in dogs and cats.
- The Dialysis Service provides supportive treatment for patients with severe kidney disease and offers state-of-the-art treatment for select intoxications and immune-mediated diseases.
- Internal Medicine service specialists diagnose and treat serious health problems of dogs and cats, such as diabetes, asthma, and kidney disease with state-of-the-art resources.
- Emergency/Critical Care, comprising the Intensive Care Unit and the Small Animal Emergency Service, assists you and your veterinarian with emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days per a week. 5a Anesthesia is a patient support service which provides anesthesia care to approximately 3,800 large and small animal patients a year.
- Computed Tomography (CT) Unit.
- Radiology provides advanced diagnostic imaging technology and consultation to the entire hospital using digital X-ray, fluoroscopy, computed tomography (CT) (5), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound.
- Small Animal Surgery has 10 surgery suites, doubling the number in the original hospital to provide a full range of orthopedic, soft tissue, or oncologic (cancer) surgical services.
- Oncology provides treatment for all types of cancer using chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery.
- Ophthalmology is dedicated to the care of ocular (eye) conditions involving all species of animals, with a primary emphasis on maintaining vision and comfort, in order to provide the best quality of life possible.
- Dermatology provides treatment expertise and exclusive, state-of-the-art diagnostic tests for dogs and cats with diseases of the skin and ear.
- Pharmacy dispenses medications for all species of animals, compounds drugs to make them easier and safer to administer to small patients, and provides consultation regarding potential medication interactions.
and Grounds tour
More than 25 tour stops on two floors and in corrals and pens
Research Building Tour
Learn how scientists are helping to improve and save lives.
OPEN HOUSE HOME PAGE
Go back to the main page.
Open House Overview Map
View a downloadable map of all tour stops.