- Severe unilateral nephrolithiasis and recurrent colic in a horse , VETERINARY RECORD CASE REPORTS (2023)
- Development and Formative Evaluation of a Low-Fidelity Equine Castration Model for Veterinary Education , FRONTIERS IN VETERINARY SCIENCE (2021)
- Letter to the Editor: Bias in statistics or bias in equine veterinary medicine? , Equine Veterinary Journal (2019)
- Advances in Diagnostics and Treatments in Horses with Acute Colic and Postoperative Ileus , Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice (2018)
- Evaluation of digital cryotherapy using a commercially available sleeve style ice boot in healthy horses and horses receiving i.v. endotoxin , EQUINE VETERINARY JOURNAL (2018)
- Multicentre, blinded, randomised clinical trial comparing the use of flunixin meglumine with firocoxib in horses with small intestinal strangulating obstruction , Equine Veterinary Journal (2018)
- Prosthetic mesh for obliteration of the nephrosplenic space in horses: 26 clinical cases , Veterinary Surgery (2016)
The goal of this research is to determine whether there is any benefit in routinely extending antimicrobial administration beyond 24 hours in horses undergoing surgery for colic. The major outcome variable to be monitored is incidence of SSI. Minor outcome variables are development of fever or leukopenia.